Looking straight ahead, it is the little street to the right – it is that building in the center, there is a house there w/an entry on the left side = the right side of the building, but your left if you were looking straight ahead.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- London - Day 1 amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/lon… via @wordpressdotcom #london #travel #travelwithkids https://t.co/ASSSRJCD5g 8 hours ago
- Day 1 is in the books, or least on the blog. Go to the link in profile for more, but some photos… instagram.com/p/BSHu-mAj98I/ 8 hours ago
- #Heard #IntrovertLife #london #trafalgarsquare #Travel #streetart @ Trafalgar Square instagram.com/p/BSHg2doDyvd/ 10 hours ago
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/7-q… #7QT #catholic #art #travel 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com