Looking straight ahead, it is the little street to the right – it is that building in the center, there is a house there w/an entry on the left side = the right side of the building, but your left if you were looking straight ahead.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- April 23- #StGeorge feastday, too...he's in the @loyolapress Kids Book of Saints: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/st-… https://t.co/TDTgud0m4x 6 hours ago
- #DivineMercySunday - St. Faustina in the @loyolapress Kids' Book of Heroes: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/div… #books… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- #marchforscience with Roger Bacon. Against simplistic narratives and ideology: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/22/mar… 1 day ago
- One guest wrote ROGER BACON AND THE DEFENSE OF CHRISTENDOM. Refreshing to hear a thinker discussed in his cultural… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com