It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Ash Wednesday: March 1
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Glad to see this by @LNEnriquez in the @nytimes : How the New Feminist Resistance Leaves Out American Women nyti.ms/2muLikY 12 hours ago
- Wow. https://t.co/n31ASpsS10 20 hours ago
- Not too late to get a #Lent2017 daily devotional: grab the @AmazonKindle version of my @Liguori_Pub book:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- My Gallery of Regrettable Lenten Food post has been popular over the weekend. I found a couple more tasty ones:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com