I need to remember to turn the phone sideways for these videos….
Buongiorno from Bologna
May 26, 2016 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Bologna, Catholic, Family Travel, Italy, Italy 2016, Michael Dubruiel, pilgrimage, Travel, travel with kids, Twitter | Tagged Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholic, catholicism pilgrimage journal, faith, family, family travel, Michael Dubruiel, travel, travel with children, travel with kids | 1 Comment
Comments are closed.
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- #TBT and feast of the Archangels, St. Michael included. This is from 2010 and a religious goods… instagram.com/p/BK8UT0IgqO-/ 1 hour ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Shirley Jackson Wrote "The Lottery" in a Single Morning pw-ne.ws/f58d0 https://t.co/pUL3sn7XsV 23 hours ago
- Blog post: Stop staring at me! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/sto… #Mass #catholic #DorothyDay https://t.co/PcKrSTY7sx 23 hours ago
- Blog post: St. Vincent de Paul amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/st-… https://t.co/793hiO3Siz 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com