Please check out this fantastic video on St. Bernard’s Abbey, just up the road in Cullman. Unfortunately “just up” is not quite close enough for us to use the school. But honestly, watch it and share, please. It offers a lovely summation of monasticism and Christian discipleship.
Monks in Alabama
January 26, 2016 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Apostles, art, Bible, Catholic, Catholicism, Michael Dubruiel, monasticism, prayer, Religion, sacraments, Social Media | Tagged Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Birmingham, Catholic, Catholicism, christian, faith, Jesus, Michael Dubruiel, monasticism, religion, travel | 1 Comment
Comments are closed.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: #London Day 4: National Gallery, Globe, Borough Market, and yah Legos.... amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/amy… https://t.co/Tot7J87Mw4 8 hours ago
- You know...I really wish someone would reprint this. I don't have the time. $118/ used copy tells you something. amazon.com/gp/offer-listi… 8 hours ago
- Phone didn't charge properly last night, so I had to be abstemious with its use today....… instagram.com/p/BSPMjS4jvfW/ 11 hours ago
- London chips. #Travelwithkids #Travel #familytravel #food #London #londonfood #england instagram.com/p/BSPLt2MDwTz/ 11 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com