We talked about St. Bernard’s Abbey and Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman, Alabama, and Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine in Orlando – Diana’s shows are structured, not only around travel, but travel related to various saints’ days of the week – hence, Mary our Queen and St. Bernard!
August 21, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholic, Catholicism, Faith, Faithful Traveler, Family, Michael Dubruiel, Saints, Travel, travel with kids | Tagged Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Be Saints, Birmingham, Catholic, Catholic books, Catholicism, faith, Faithful Traveler, family, family travel, Michael Dubruiel, saints |
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: I riff a bit on @charlottedonlon 's excellent piece on mental health and churches: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/be-… 27 minutes ago
- RT @mattswaim: The more saints disappear from the calendar, the more random foods get their own feast day. #NationalPancakeDay 2 hours ago
- Excellent article from @charlottedonlon ..important read for anyone in ministry in any denomination. twitter.com/charlottedonlo… 2 hours ago
- Feast of St. Vincent de Paul is next week - great digitized collection of writings about and by him here: via.library.depaul.edu/vdp/ @DePaulU 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com