We talked about St. Bernard’s Abbey and Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman, Alabama, and Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine in Orlando – Diana’s shows are structured, not only around travel, but travel related to various saints’ days of the week – hence, Mary our Queen and St. Bernard!
August 21, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholic, Catholicism, Faith, Faithful Traveler, Family, Michael Dubruiel, Saints, Travel, travel with kids | Tagged Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Be Saints, Birmingham, Catholic, Catholic books, Catholicism, faith, Faithful Traveler, family, family travel, Michael Dubruiel, saints |
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/7-q… #7QT #catholic #art #travel 13 hours ago
- Blog post: Trip Prep amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/tri… #London #England #travel #travelwithkids 13 hours ago
- RT @ambrosejen: For the solemnity of St Joseph & to go along w @amywelborn2 post amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/ite… Here's an "Ite ad Joseph" in Beiji… 4 days ago
- In him the Old Testament finds its fitting close. He brought the noble line of patriarchs and… instagram.com/p/BR3UqTOgq3j/ 4 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com