(Scene? Something in the first Star Wars. Or the fourth. Whatever. I guess if I can drag them to Breaking Bad locations in Albuquerque, they can drag me to Star Wars locations in Death Valley.)
In the footsteps of R2D2
May 30, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Breaking Bad, California, Death Valley, Michael Dubruiel, Star Wars, Star Wars filming locations, Travel | Tagged Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Breaking Bad, California, Death Valley, Michael Dubruiel, movies, Star Wars, Star Wars locations, travel | 1 Comment
Comments are closed.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/7-q… #7QT #catholic #art #travel 13 hours ago
- Blog post: Trip Prep amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/tri… #London #England #travel #travelwithkids 13 hours ago
- RT @ambrosejen: For the solemnity of St Joseph & to go along w @amywelborn2 post amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/ite… Here's an "Ite ad Joseph" in Beiji… 4 days ago
- In him the Old Testament finds its fitting close. He brought the noble line of patriarchs and… instagram.com/p/BR3UqTOgq3j/ 4 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com