I’ve loved all three national parks we’ve traveled to, but at this point, Zion is the one to which I would return. It feels as if we just got started with Zion.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: #London Day 4: National Gallery, Globe, Borough Market, and yah Legos.... amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/29/amy… https://t.co/Tot7J87Mw4 18 hours ago
- You know...I really wish someone would reprint this. I don't have the time. $118/ used copy tells you something. amazon.com/gp/offer-listi… 18 hours ago
- Phone didn't charge properly last night, so I had to be abstemious with its use today....… instagram.com/p/BSPMjS4jvfW/ 21 hours ago
- London chips. #Travelwithkids #Travel #familytravel #food #London #londonfood #england instagram.com/p/BSPLt2MDwTz/ 21 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com