I still have a stock of books signed by Ann Engelhart from when she was here back in November doing school visits and EWTN. So…if you like, order some!
April 14, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Be Saints, Books, Catholic, Catholicism, Confirmation, First Communion, Friendship with JEsus, Michael Dubruiel | Tagged Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Be Saints, Catholic, Catholic books, Catholicism, Confirmation Gifts, First Communion, First Communion Gifts, Friendship with Jesus, Michael Dubruiel |
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- London - Day 1 amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/lon… via @wordpressdotcom #london #travel #travelwithkids https://t.co/ASSSRJCD5g 17 hours ago
- Day 1 is in the books, or least on the blog. Go to the link in profile for more, but some photos… instagram.com/p/BSHu-mAj98I/ 18 hours ago
- #Heard #IntrovertLife #london #trafalgarsquare #Travel #streetart @ Trafalgar Square instagram.com/p/BSHg2doDyvd/ 20 hours ago
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/7-q… #7QT #catholic #art #travel 3 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com