April 7, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Bambinelli Sunday, Catholic, Catholicism, First Communion, Friendship with JEsus, Michael Dubruiel, Pope, Pope Benedict XVI | Tagged Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholic, Catholic books, Catholicism, First Communion, Michael Dubruiel, Pope, Pope Benedict XVI |
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Feast of St. Vincent de Paul is next week - great digitized collection of writings about and by him here: via.library.depaul.edu/vdp/ @DePaulU 15 hours ago
- Account of a recent sacred music workshop in Chattanooga #Tennessee dioknox.org/the-tradition-… #catholic 1 day ago
- RT @roccopalmo: In Quebec, picking up the pieces – weekly Mass attendance in Montreal estimated at 2-4%: econ.st/2dpdrIP 1 day ago
- RT @cnalive: ow.ly/NIZm304mCj2 St. Thomas of Villanova, pray for us! https://t.co/1FWKaeKACY 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com