Sorry for the repeat – it’s just easier this way. Yes, it’s too late to order parish materials, but most of these books and booklets are available in digital format, and at a low cost (including….free).
- Reconciled to God, a daily devotional from Creative Communications for the parish. You can buy it individually, in bulk for the parish our your group, or get a digital version. (.99)
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross, published by Ave Maria Press. This, again, is available as an actual book and in a digital version, in this case as an app. Go here for more information. (The illustrations are by Michael O’Brien)
- This 6-week study of the Passion Narratives in Matthew. For some reason, the Loyola listing doesn’t list me as author, but believe me, I wrote it!
- The Word on Fire ministry is more than the Catholicism series – as great as that is! There are also some really great lecture series/group discussion offerings. I wrote the study guide for the series on Conversion – a good Lenten topic.
- A few years ago, I wrote a Stations of the Cross for young people called No Greater Love, published by Creative Communications for the Parish. They put it out of print for a while…but now it’s back!
- Michael Dubruiel’s The Power of the Cross is out of print, but feel free to download it here.
- There are a few used copies of The Power of the Cross on Amazon for under $5.00.
- I have some contributions in this year’s Living Faith devotional. (Again, available in a digital version here.)