Here are links to a couple of old columns I wrote – probably for OSV – on life issues. Old, as in probably 14-15 years ago. They, along with many others, were stuck in the caverns of my website, so I just cleaned them enough to make them presentable. In other words: forgive the very basic formatting.
January 22, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in abortion, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholicism, Faith, Life, Living Faith, Michael Dubruiel, pro-life | Tagged Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholicism, faith, Michael Dubruiel, Our Sunday Visitor, pro-life, religion, writing |
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- London - Day 1 amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/lon… via @wordpressdotcom #london #travel #travelwithkids https://t.co/ASSSRJCD5g 18 hours ago
- Day 1 is in the books, or least on the blog. Go to the link in profile for more, but some photos… instagram.com/p/BSHu-mAj98I/ 18 hours ago
- #Heard #IntrovertLife #london #trafalgarsquare #Travel #streetart @ Trafalgar Square instagram.com/p/BSHg2doDyvd/ 20 hours ago
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/7-q… #7QT #catholic #art #travel 3 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com