Here are links to a couple of old columns I wrote – probably for OSV – on life issues. Old, as in probably 14-15 years ago. They, along with many others, were stuck in the caverns of my website, so I just cleaned them enough to make them presentable. In other words: forgive the very basic formatting.
January 22, 2015 by Amy Welborn
Posted in abortion, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholicism, Faith, Life, Living Faith, Michael Dubruiel, pro-life | Tagged Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Catholicism, faith, Michael Dubruiel, Our Sunday Visitor, pro-life, religion, writing |
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @PublishersWkly: Shirley Jackson Wrote "The Lottery" in a Single Morning pw-ne.ws/f58d0 https://t.co/pUL3sn7XsV 9 hours ago
- Blog post: Stop staring at me! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/sto… #Mass #catholic #DorothyDay https://t.co/PcKrSTY7sx 9 hours ago
- Blog post: St. Vincent de Paul amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/st-… https://t.co/793hiO3Siz 1 day ago
- Just here checking in on the Cyber one more time before sleep. 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com