But all things work out for the best in the end…
They were out of ninja costumes…
November 1, 2014 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Adventures in Assisi, Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Bambinelli Sunday, Birmingham, Family, Michael Dubruiel | Tagged Adventures in Assisi, Alabama, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Bambinelli Sunday, family, Michael Dubruiel |
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- #TBT and feast of the Archangels, St. Michael included. This is from 2010 and a religious goods… instagram.com/p/BK8UT0IgqO-/ 4 hours ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Shirley Jackson Wrote "The Lottery" in a Single Morning pw-ne.ws/f58d0 https://t.co/pUL3sn7XsV 1 day ago
- Blog post: Stop staring at me! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/sto… #Mass #catholic #DorothyDay https://t.co/PcKrSTY7sx 1 day ago
- Blog post: St. Vincent de Paul amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/st-… https://t.co/793hiO3Siz 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com