And…tomorrow morning at 7:35 am Eastern, I’ll be interviewed on the Son Rise Morning Show with Matt Swain, on EWTN radio – listen if you have a chance.
September 24, 2014 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Assisi, Bambinelli Sunday, Italy, Michael Dubruiel, Saints, St. Francis of Assisi | Tagged Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Birmingham, Catholic, Italy, Michael Dubruiel, saints, St. Francis of Assisi |
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- 10/1 - St. Therese. Blog post, including excerpts from her story for kids: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/st-… @loyolapress… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 hours ago
- Blog post: St. Jerome in art, for kids & from B16 #saints #catholic amywelborn.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/st-… https://t.co/fjfBRPnPSo 1 day ago
- And then there's the Iron Man. Over a hundred years old, it advertised VegeCal, a liver… instagram.com/p/BK9swWCg-Li/ 1 day ago
- Today I took a trip up to Hartselle, #Alabama. I'm part of a small group that purchases… instagram.com/p/BK9sgOBg2RW/ 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com