And…tomorrow morning at 7:35 am Eastern, I’ll be interviewed on the Son Rise Morning Show with Matt Swain, on EWTN radio – listen if you have a chance.
September 24, 2014 by Amy Welborn
Posted in Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Assisi, Bambinelli Sunday, Italy, Michael Dubruiel, Saints, St. Francis of Assisi | Tagged Adventures in Assisi, Amy Welborn, Amy Welborn's Books, Birmingham, Catholic, Italy, Michael Dubruiel, saints, St. Francis of Assisi |
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @ambrosejen: For the solemnity of St Joseph & to go along w @amywelborn2 post amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/ite… Here's an "Ite ad Joseph" in Beiji… 2 days ago
- In him the Old Testament finds its fitting close. He brought the noble line of patriarchs and… instagram.com/p/BR3UqTOgq3j/ 2 days ago
- Wonderful news - Catholic artist Daniel Mitsui has re-started his weblog! danielmitsui.blogspot.com/2017/03/drawin… 4 days ago
- Living Stations of the Cross, presented by the Cenacolo Community last night: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/liv… https://t.co/22YwMD6KhP 4 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com