This is a repeat post, with some additions….so forgive…
Here are some of our resources that you might find helpful:
- Reconciled to God, a daily devotional from Creative Communications for the parish. You can buy it individually, in bulk for the parish our your group, or get a digital version.
- John Paul II’s Biblical Way of the Cross, published by Ave Maria Press. This, again, is available as an actual book and in a digital version, in this case as an app. Go here for more information. (The illustrations are by Michael O’Brien)
- This 6-week study of the Passion Narratives in Matthew. For some reason, the Loyola listing doesn’t list me as author, but believe me, I wrote it!
- The Word on Fire ministry is more than the Catholicism series – as great as that is! There are also some really great lecture series/group discussion offerings. I wrote the study guide for the series on Conversion – a good Lenten topic.
- Michael Dubruiel’s The Power of the Cross is out of print, but feel free to download it here.
- I have some contributions in this year’s Living Faith Lenten devotional.
- Also free:A few years ago, I wrote a Stations of the Cross for young people called No Greater Love, published by Creative Communications for the Parish.
No Greater Love is no longer in print, but I’ve been receiving inquiries about it, so since it’s out of print, and I hold the rights, the publisher has agreed that it would be fine for me to distribute it as I wish. So, if you’d like to download it, make copies for your teens or group, feel free.
You can download the pdf file by clicking here. It’s not in a booklet form – just 9 pages, basically. But perhaps you can use it.