From the program for his son’s First Holy Communion. Very grateful to those who thought of doing this and hope it serves as a help and a nudge to all who happened across it today. Sacrifice.
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: I riff a bit on @charlottedonlon 's excellent piece on mental health and churches: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/be-… 2 hours ago
- RT @mattswaim: The more saints disappear from the calendar, the more random foods get their own feast day. #NationalPancakeDay 4 hours ago
- Excellent article from @charlottedonlon ..important read for anyone in ministry in any denomination. twitter.com/charlottedonlo… 4 hours ago
- Feast of St. Vincent de Paul is next week - great digitized collection of writings about and by him here: via.library.depaul.edu/vdp/ @DePaulU 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com