(And in case you’re wondering…well…why aren’t I giving away a copy? Well, er, I don’t seem to have any yet. Sorry!)
It is what it is
Parmeganio Reggiano in situ, 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: Climbing the #Bologna tower and Corpus Domini procession in #Ferrara amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/on-… #travel https://t.co/uAoP1zemXG 2 hours ago
- #ferrara . Bikes. #italia #italytravel #travelwithkids #familytravel . @ Ferrara, Italy instagram.com/p/BF6EXwXQ1Vv/ 7 hours ago
- Picking up morning supplies in #ferrara . No umbrella needed. #ferraracity #italia #italytravel… instagram.com/p/BF5y4G3w1Z1/ 10 hours ago
- Corpus Domini procession in #Ferrara #italy. Moving and beautiful. More later on the blog.… instagram.com/p/BF4bW_Bw1W5/ 22 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com