(And in case you’re wondering…well…why aren’t I giving away a copy? Well, er, I don’t seem to have any yet. Sorry!)
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Yesterday: Monkees and Mary. Today Wishbone & Guadalupe. amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/7-q… youtu.be/zRJJjNkd_3k 13 hours ago
- Blog post: 7 Quick takes, including St. Juan Diego, from my @loyolapress book: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/7-q… https://t.co/iG8SqggkdX 14 hours ago
- It's a good day for a free book on Mary: amywelborn.com/Amy_Welborn.ht… https://t.co/Xh8txraDUc 1 day ago
- B16's 2005 homily on the IC & 40th anniversary of closing of the V2 is superb and worth your time. w2.vatican.va/content/benedi… 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com