(And in case you’re wondering…well…why aren’t I giving away a copy? Well, er, I don’t seem to have any yet. Sorry!)
It is what it is
Ostia Antica, June 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: Capybara Dreams. amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/cap… https://t.co/ujf8KJQ2Vt 5 hours ago
- And I usually at best tolerate kid movies. So my 11-year old saw ALL ABOUT EVE Friday night at the @ALTheatre and this tonight. #culture 6 hours ago
- I had forgotten it, but kids have been on a MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE kick, and I remembered that I'd seen it when it came out and not hated it. 7 hours ago
- If you are looking for a kid movie that is not full of double-entendres, you could do worse than 2002's BIG FAT LIAR w/Frankie Muniz. 7 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com