(And in case you’re wondering…well…why aren’t I giving away a copy? Well, er, I don’t seem to have any yet. Sorry!)
It is what it is
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Reading room day. #catholic #christian #birmingham #alabama instagram.com/p/BE68DU6w1av/ 10 hours ago
- Saint of the day: Athansius. Why Theology is important! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/ath… 10 hours ago
- It's May, Mary's month. Check out my free e-book on the Blessed Mother: amywelborn.com/Amy_Welborn.ht… #catholic #christian https://t.co/XHBPbegaZw 14 hours ago
- RT @atlasobscura: Inside the bizarre, racist scheme to import Siberian workers to Hawaii in 1909 trib.al/qjPYdgG https://t.co/hixMr… 14 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com