A bad video of a hopeful sign that passed underneath our window this evening. A Catholic prolife procession. I’m thinking they were on their way up to Sacre Coeur, since it’s that way and the Poor Clares who are associated with the parish were in the procession…
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Blog post: Weekend doings, including a strange gathering of birds on my patio: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/le-… https://t.co/0tChnRm3ec 1 day ago
- Blog post: Eastertide from a Vintage #Catholic text for tweens: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/eas… #easter #Christian https://t.co/aJfSm0Od4C 1 day ago
- Thank you so much, @SRMcEvoy ! twitter.com/SRMcEvoy/statu… 1 day ago
- April 23- #StGeorge feastday, too...he's in the @loyolapress Kids Book of Saints: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/04/23/st-… https://t.co/TDTgud0m4x 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com