A bad video of a hopeful sign that passed underneath our window this evening. A Catholic prolife procession. I’m thinking they were on their way up to Sacre Coeur, since it’s that way and the Poor Clares who are associated with the parish were in the procession…
It is what it is
Parmeganio Reggiano in situ, 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Today was to be Ostia Antica. Which it was, just later than expected because of a scheduled… instagram.com/p/BGFhS0EQ1bE/ 2 hours ago
- Another neighborhood shrine. #rome #catholic #christian #Italy instagram.com/p/BGEBUxuQ1bw/ 16 hours ago
- #Bologna & #Ferrara under our belts, #Rome & #Tuscany to come...follow the blog posts here: amywelborn.wordpress.com/category/italy… https://t.co/ogRTWVMEkG 1 day ago
- Well, no Palio, but discovered a new Blessed: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/pal… #ferrara #italy #travel #catholic https://t.co/uTJs2c4eb1 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com