A bad video of a hopeful sign that passed underneath our window this evening. A Catholic prolife procession. I’m thinking they were on their way up to Sacre Coeur, since it’s that way and the Poor Clares who are associated with the parish were in the procession…
It is what it is
Ostia Antica, June 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @FrSteveGrunow: https://t.co/UpkDiFj5Zy 1 day ago
- 7 Quick Takes: Mostly Trollope, some #Charleston amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/7-q… https://t.co/6f3qjWt2rE 1 day ago
- Staying in downtown #Charleston is nice...but I like this mod Holiday Inn, too. Plus it's cheaper. #snapchat https://t.co/DntKthzFZv 2 days ago
- Visiting family in Charleston...at least we have an excuse....sheesh. #hot (Snapchat: amywelborn2 ) https://t.co/3E0VJeUPHY 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com