A bad video of a hopeful sign that passed underneath our window this evening. A Catholic prolife procession. I’m thinking they were on their way up to Sacre Coeur, since it’s that way and the Poor Clares who are associated with the parish were in the procession…
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- I did a blog post on taking up the piano again, and dug up the book I knew contained the piece I… instagram.com/p/BL1PIG-gSEd/ 2 days ago
- Food, faith & pilgrimage - the story of Italy's rarest pasta, in Sardinia: bbc.com/travel/story/2… https://t.co/71WOy6B4Mq 3 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: 49-Year-Old Nearly Back To Pre-Middle-School Confidence Levels trib.al/SA3Tgit https://t.co/c7OrxlEcpa 3 days ago
- # of Cardinals protesting McDonald's near Vatican =7 # protesting morning-after pill sold in sight of St.Peter's =0… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com