This current jaunt is probably one of the most exhausting ever. Lots of driving, several changes of venue. More tiring than traipsing half-way across the world. The trip is born of necessity and obligation, but we’re trying to see the sites along the way.
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @ambrosejen: For the solemnity of St Joseph & to go along w @amywelborn2 post amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/03/20/ite… Here's an "Ite ad Joseph" in Beiji… 2 days ago
- In him the Old Testament finds its fitting close. He brought the noble line of patriarchs and… instagram.com/p/BR3UqTOgq3j/ 2 days ago
- Ite ad Joseph: We celebrate his solemnity today - vintage & recent images, mostly from the shrine in Montreal:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Wonderful news - Catholic artist Daniel Mitsui has re-started his weblog! danielmitsui.blogspot.com/2017/03/drawin… 4 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com