This current jaunt is probably one of the most exhausting ever. Lots of driving, several changes of venue. More tiring than traipsing half-way across the world. The trip is born of necessity and obligation, but we’re trying to see the sites along the way.
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- And then there's the Iron Man. Over a hundred years old, it advertised VegeCal, a liver… instagram.com/p/BK9swWCg-Li/ 2 hours ago
- Today I took a trip up to Hartselle, #Alabama. I'm part of a small group that purchases… instagram.com/p/BK9sgOBg2RW/ 2 hours ago
- #TBT and feast of the Archangels, St. Michael included. This is from 2010 and a religious goods… instagram.com/p/BK8UT0IgqO-/ 14 hours ago
- RT @PublishersWkly: Shirley Jackson Wrote "The Lottery" in a Single Morning pw-ne.ws/f58d0 https://t.co/pUL3sn7XsV 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com