I don’t have a video camera. But then I remembered that I have an IPad. Which has a video camera. So here you go:
It is what it is
Parmeganio Reggiano in situ, 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- I took a photo of the menu board of the pizzeria next door so I could look up what the heck… instagram.com/p/BF7X-aWw1Qu/ 11 hours ago
- RT @emdeardo: Real love is helping people live, not helping them die. #MeBeforeYou emilymdeardo.com/blog/2016/5/26… 11 hours ago
- Biking w/dog on leash. Biking w/dog on lap. Biking balancing 4 pizza boxes. Biking while texting. All w/no bike lanes or helmets! #Ferrara 11 hours ago
- 7 Quick Takes from #Ferrara #Italy - mostly biking around and through the city - great fun. amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/7-q… https://t.co/6goqpBYo7p 12 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com