I don’t have a video camera. But then I remembered that I have an IPad. Which has a video camera. So here you go:
It is what it is
Ostia Antica, June 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Staying in downtown #Charleston is nice...but I like this mod Holiday Inn, too. Plus it's cheaper. #snapchat https://t.co/DntKthzFZv 3 hours ago
- Visiting family in Charleston...at least we have an excuse....sheesh. #hot (Snapchat: amywelborn2 ) https://t.co/3E0VJeUPHY 3 hours ago
- RT @ignatiusinsight: "The willful, deadly logic behind the slaughter of Fr. Jacques Hamel" @cworldreport by John Paul Meenan: https://t.co/… 9 hours ago
- Today, Blessed Titus Brandsma, killed in Dachau in 1942. Blog post: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/ble… https://t.co/cPmfIucjJo 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com