Some books I’ve written that might fit the bill right here. I’m not selling them – don’t have any around. But the page points you to some sources. Always start with your Catholic bookstores. Even if you’re in Rome! Ann Englehart is there right now – on vacation and not on a bona fide whirlwind publicity tour, although she did do interviews with both Vatican Radio and Rome Reports (I’ll let you know when they’re online) – and has seen both CTS/Ignatius books there in bookstores around St. Peter’s, which is exciting!
It is what it is
Bologna Cathedral, 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Dominicans aim to create U.S. version of Camino de Santiago cruxnow.com/cns/2016/05/21… via @Crux 2 hours ago
- The ceilings and walls if these halls surrounding this courtyard at the university of Bologna… instagram.com/p/BFxab5yw1V-/ 4 hours ago
- San Stefano..we got there right before closing...of course. #bologna #Italy #italia #Italy… instagram.com/p/BFxZEcjQ1Sl/ 4 hours ago
- Greetings from #Bologna #Italy! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/gre… Find more on Snapchat (amywelborn2) & Insta (amy_welborn) https://t.co/5jmmRIk2WB 13 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com