Some books I’ve written that might fit the bill right here. I’m not selling them – don’t have any around. But the page points you to some sources. Always start with your Catholic bookstores. Even if you’re in Rome! Ann Englehart is there right now – on vacation and not on a bona fide whirlwind publicity tour, although she did do interviews with both Vatican Radio and Rome Reports (I’ll let you know when they’re online) – and has seen both CTS/Ignatius books there in bookstores around St. Peter’s, which is exciting!
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Ash Wednesday: March 1
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- This is a totally random experiment with Instagram's new feature in which you can put up to ten… instagram.com/p/BQ6sSbsjG0m/ 5 hours ago
- Blog post: 7 Quick Takes: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/7-q… https://t.co/bjvNUXTKBC 15 hours ago
- Blog post: Treasure trove of mid century Lenten food ads. Even peanuts: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/gal… #Lent #Lent2017… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- With apologies to @Lileks ...a Gallery of Regrettable Lenten Food...vintage food ads with Lent themes..another era:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com