Some books I’ve written that might fit the bill right here. I’m not selling them – don’t have any around. But the page points you to some sources. Always start with your Catholic bookstores. Even if you’re in Rome! Ann Englehart is there right now – on vacation and not on a bona fide whirlwind publicity tour, although she did do interviews with both Vatican Radio and Rome Reports (I’ll let you know when they’re online) – and has seen both CTS/Ignatius books there in bookstores around St. Peter’s, which is exciting!
It is what it is
Ostia Antica, June 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Planning parish adult religious education? Find free materials..don't charge people to participate! #evangelization amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/25/st-… 14 hours ago
- Spent Saturday down in the Gulf Coast area..w/animals... amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/24/cap… https://t.co/fmCTqor4eh 14 hours ago
- RT @FrSteveGrunow: My thoughts in regards to the saint of the day: St. James and Santiago's Sacred Way | Word on Fire https://t.co/g1JANsM… 15 hours ago
- RT @OSV: St. James, apostle & protomartyr, pray for us! bit.ly/2adIeXD 17 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com