Some books I’ve written that might fit the bill right here. I’m not selling them – don’t have any around. But the page points you to some sources. Always start with your Catholic bookstores. Even if you’re in Rome! Ann Englehart is there right now – on vacation and not on a bona fide whirlwind publicity tour, although she did do interviews with both Vatican Radio and Rome Reports (I’ll let you know when they’re online) – and has seen both CTS/Ignatius books there in bookstores around St. Peter’s, which is exciting!
It is what it is
Bois du Bologne, Fall 2012
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- I spent an hour or so at the Birmingham Museum of Art today. Turned a corner into a room and… instagram.com/p/BJgdcC6Aksw/ 3 days ago
- For those of you just starting to visit news sites, the BBC live feed of earthquake news is helpful: bbc.com/news/live/worl… 3 days ago
- A day late, but random thoughts on St. Rose of Lima: She's not wrong, you know. amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/234… https://t.co/7Acbrds31e 3 days ago
- RT @CatholicHerald: Louisiana bishop calls for aid after ‘worst US natural disaster since Hurricane Sandy’ buff.ly/2bNiChI https://… 3 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com