Some books I’ve written that might fit the bill right here. I’m not selling them – don’t have any around. But the page points you to some sources. Always start with your Catholic bookstores. Even if you’re in Rome! Ann Englehart is there right now – on vacation and not on a bona fide whirlwind publicity tour, although she did do interviews with both Vatican Radio and Rome Reports (I’ll let you know when they’re online) – and has seen both CTS/Ignatius books there in bookstores around St. Peter’s, which is exciting!
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @PublishersWkly: Shirley Jackson Wrote "The Lottery" in a Single Morning pw-ne.ws/f58d0 https://t.co/pUL3sn7XsV 4 hours ago
- Blog post: Stop staring at me! amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/sto… #Mass #catholic #DorothyDay https://t.co/PcKrSTY7sx 4 hours ago
- Blog post: St. Vincent de Paul amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/st-… https://t.co/793hiO3Siz 1 day ago
- Just here checking in on the Cyber one more time before sleep. 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com