…to Mary DeTurris Poust for her nice review of the new book..or at least the part that she’s read!
It is what it is
Death Valley, 2015
Books for Sale
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Little artists. National Gallery, #London #Travel #Travelwithkids #familytravel #art instagram.com/p/BSPAXgED70b/ 1 hour ago
- Day 3: We began in the Churchill War Rooms - excellent - then returned to the British Museum to… instagram.com/p/BSMxup8DBZm/ 21 hours ago
- Blog post: Day 3 in #London #travel #travelwithkids - Churchill War Rooms, British Museum (again), British Library… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- Day 2 - not a ton of photos because there was a lot of museum time, and I tend not to take… instagram.com/p/BSKUqeFDvWe/ 1 day ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com