…to Mary DeTurris Poust for her nice review of the new book..or at least the part that she’s read!
It is what it is
Bologna Cathedral, 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Today we remember the Venerable Bede - B16 on him from 2009 w2.vatican.va/content/benedi… #saints #Catholic 1 hour ago
- Cheese. #parmesanreggiano #italy #travel #italia #travelwithkids #familytravel instagram.com/p/BF1nA6qw1XJ/ 1 hour ago
- VIDEO #Parma Baptistry and Cathedral #catholic #emiliaromagna @ Piazza Del Duomo Di Parma instagram.com/p/BF1mmF0w1WM/ 1 hour ago
- Blog post: Day 2 in #Bologna #Italy #travel amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/24/the… https://t.co/lON2LFAO7r 20 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com