Here’s an article from last weekend’s paper about the parochial vicar from our parish, on loan from India, and what he’s been able to accomplish for those back home while stationed here. It’s quite something.
It is what it is
Ostia Antica, June 2016
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- RT @FrSteveGrunow: https://t.co/UpkDiFj5Zy 1 day ago
- 7 Quick Takes: Mostly Trollope, some #Charleston amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/7-q… https://t.co/6f3qjWt2rE 1 day ago
- Staying in downtown #Charleston is nice...but I like this mod Holiday Inn, too. Plus it's cheaper. #snapchat https://t.co/DntKthzFZv 2 days ago
- Visiting family in Charleston...at least we have an excuse....sheesh. #hot (Snapchat: amywelborn2 ) https://t.co/3E0VJeUPHY 2 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com