Here’s an article from last weekend’s paper about the parochial vicar from our parish, on loan from India, and what he’s been able to accomplish for those back home while stationed here. It’s quite something.
It is what it is
Bois du Bologne, Fall 2012
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- 5 of 5 stars to The Good Companions by J.B. Priestley goodreads.com/review/show/17… 7 hours ago
- RT @CurtJester: Recently read The Sun Cure, a 1929 novel by Alfred Noyes. So good, fun, and wise. See @amywelborn2 review here. https://t… 10 hours ago
- Secondly on Blake's Songs of Innocence and Experience: bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07… So worth your time! https://t.co/MkJ5cEpzw3 21 hours ago
- 2 recent great @BBCInOurTime podcasts: First, on the Invention of Photography bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07… 21 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com