Here’s an article from last weekend’s paper about the parochial vicar from our parish, on loan from India, and what he’s been able to accomplish for those back home while stationed here. It’s quite something.
It is what it is
First Communion, Confirmation & RCIA Resources & Gifts
Free Catholic Books
Italy 2016 Prep
Adventures in Assisi
- Maybe gift Mom with a 365 daily devotional..here with one of my late mother's college art… instagram.com/p/BE88yUZw1aS/ 9 hours ago
- Love this. twitter.com/ClerkofOxford/… 9 hours ago
- Still time! Grab this 365-day devotional for Mom: amywelborn.wordpress.com/2016/05/03/mot… #MothersDay #Mothersdaygifts https://t.co/PMveaZIHgV 10 hours ago
- RT @CatholicJedi: Tks @amywelborn2 for link to study guide on BXVI's talks on apostles. Grateful for yr generosity in providing access http… 11 hours ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com