Here’s an article from last weekend’s paper about the parochial vicar from our parish, on loan from India, and what he’s been able to accomplish for those back home while stationed here. It’s quite something.
It is what it is
Progreso, Mexico, 2014
Free Catholic Books
Adventures in Assisi
- Feast of St. Vincent de Paul is next week - great digitized collection of writings about and by him here: via.library.depaul.edu/vdp/ @DePaulU 1 day ago
- Account of a recent sacred music workshop in Chattanooga #Tennessee dioknox.org/the-tradition-… #catholic 2 days ago
- RT @roccopalmo: In Quebec, picking up the pieces – weekly Mass attendance in Montreal estimated at 2-4%: econ.st/2dpdrIP 2 days ago
- RT @cnalive: ow.ly/NIZm304mCj2 St. Thomas of Villanova, pray for us! https://t.co/1FWKaeKACY 3 days ago
In the past
Wish You Were Here
February 7. Random House links has excerpts.
Link to book trailer on YouTube
"Writing My Way Through Loss and Hope" - guest column at Catholic News Agency.
A Q & A about the book.
Photos from the trip described in the book, divided chapter-by-chapter.
An audio interview with Kris McGregor of Discerning Hearts
- Follow Charlotte was Both on WordPress.com